The National Shellfisheries Association held its 101st annual conference in Savannah, Georgia. Research and extension faculty contributed presentations about their work pertaining to the Florida shellfish aquaculture industry.
- Market Acceptance of the Sunray Venus Clam Cultured in Florida
- Evaluation of Hybrid Hard Clams for Florida Aquaculture: Results of Laboratory Challenges
- Sensory Characterization Program for Hard Clams
- Evaluation of the Sunray Venus Clam for Aquaculture in Florida
- Culture of Hard Clam Hybrids: Hatchery to Field Nursery
- Evaluation of the Sunray Venus Clam under Field Nursery and Growout Culture Conditions in Florida
- Creating a “Florida-friendly” Hard Clam through Industry-driven Applied Research Projects