The National Shellfisheries Association held its 106th annual conference in Jacksonville, Florida. Research and extension faculty contributed presentations about their work pertaining to the Florida shellfish aquaculture industry.
- Assessment of the Economic Impact to the Florida Economy Generated by the Commercial Hard Clam Industry
- Genetics of Hatchery and Wild Clams: What can we learn from microsatellite loci?
- Biomarkers for Thermal Tolerance in Clams: Results of Laboratory Challenges
- A Status Report on Off-Bottom Oyster Farming in the US Southeast
- Larval Settlement and Hatchery Culture of the Ponderous Ark Clam
- Thermal Selection of Broodstock to Improve Hard Clam Production in Florida Waters
- Assessing Effects of Hard Clam Farming Activities on Bottom Sediments using a Soils-based Approach