In 2010, the World Aquaculture Association hosted a triennial aquaculture conference with the National Shellfisheries Association in San Diego, California. Research and extension faculty contributed presentations about their work pertaining to the Florida shellfish aquaculture industry.
- Consumer Acceptance of Cultured Sunray Venus Clams in Florida
- Hybrid Clams for Florida Aquaculture: Laboratory Evaluation
- Non-traditional Bivalve Species for Florida Aquaculture: Prospects and Constraints
- Decision-support Tools for Small-scale Clam Growers in Florida
- Culture of Hard Clam Hybrids: Results of Growout Production Trials