Topics and guest speakers included:
- Marketing Strategies for Cultured Oysters
- Niche marketing cultured oysters for the raw bar—what top chefs demand and how to ensure you get paid for your hard work
- Learn to differentiate your product on qualities other than price in the marketplace and adapt your marketing pitch
- How to target key buyers and get maximum return
Bob Rheault, Executive Director, East Coast Shellfish Growers Association
- Promotional Materials for Marketing Oysters
Martin May, Bureau Chief, DACS Bureau of Seafood and Aquaculture Marketing
- Rules of the Road: Harvesting and processing requirements for oysters during summer months
Kim Norgren, DACS Division of Aquaculture
Click once on “play button” to start automatic play.
Double-click “play button” for full screen viewing and play options.
Marketing Strategies for Cultured Oysters
Harvesting and Processing Requirements for Oysters during Summer Months